Invisalign in Frisco, TX What to Expect and its Benefits
The popularity of Invisalign has been steadily increasing over the years due to its advantages over other Orthodontic treatments. Teens and adults prefer to straighten their teeth with Invisalign since it provides more comfortable, convenient, and discrete teeth straightening treatment.
People with teeth imperfections tend to avoid smiling and talking with other people who affect their relationships, confidence, and self-esteem. Being self-conscious is unhealthy and can impact the overall wellness of patients if left unattended. Thankfully, dentistry has developed Invisalign for people to have straighter teeth without the hassle of unsightly and uncomfortable metal brackets, wires, or rubber bands.
Parklane Family Dentistry understands the risks of malocclusions and the benefits of having straight teeth that is why we offer Invisalign Aligners. Invisalign aligners are custom-made for each patient to guarantee comfort and effectivity for better overall dental health!
What to Expect with Invisalign Treatments
- It all starts with a consultation to check if the patient is qualified for the treatment, this is performed to ensure that Invisalign is effective in correcting their malocclusions.
- If the patient is qualified, the dentist would then take digital impressions that would serve as the guide and model of the formulated treatment plan.
- The treatment plan and impressions are then sent to an off-site laboratory that would custom-create the aligners. They will base it from the treatment plan to guarantee a perfect and snug fit for the effectivity in teeth straightening.
- The dentist would provide the Invisalign trays to the patient with instructions that should be strictly followed.
The trays should be worn for 20 to 22 hours a day only removing it when eating, cleaning, or drinking liquids aside from water. Invisalign is more comfortable to wear since it only moves certain teeth by phase and applies a much-controlled pressure in moving the teeth in place.
Benefits of Invisalign Aligners
- It is more comfortable compared to other orthodontic treatments since it does not have any metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands that can cause pain or irritations.
- The trays are virtually invisible making it an ideal treatment for teens and adults alike that are more concerned about the way they look.
- The treatment does not require multiple dental appointments for its adjustments, the patients themselves can replace the aligner trays every two weeks. The schedule may vary depending on the patient’s teeth condition to guarantee effectiveness.
- Helps boost the patient’s confidence and self-esteem by offering a solution in correcting teeth imperfections more discreetly.
- Invisalign trays can be removed when necessary like events or celebrations.
- Let’s patients eat without restrictions since it is removable and easy to clean.
- It straightens teeth effectively and efficiently. The teeth can be properly cared for and maintained by making the teeth more accessible during cleaning for a better dental health condition.
Bring out your best smile with Invisalign Aligner in Frisco, TX, book your appointments with Parklane Family Dentistry. Call us to experience outstanding results in making your teeth straighter, more beautiful, and healthy.